Wednesday, 26 October 2016

HAUSMANN,S

20-10-16. Help Mumbi Man. With Manchester Airport Information. Plus He His also by Coincidence. On My Lufthansa Connecting Flight to Frankfurt. He to See His Family in India. Me to Praha, to See Loved One. Slight Flight Delay. Mean,s I Miss My Connection. There is Worse Place,s to Be Delayed !. Frankfurt Airport. While Huge Hub. Has Everything Anybody Need,s. New Flight Arranged. Being a Lufthansa Problem. Receive a Ten Euro Food Voucher. And, with Some of My Old Euro,s. Buy,s Lunch. Many Place,s to Choose. Settle for Hausmann,s. Terminal 1. 60547, Frankfurt. Order, Soup & Pasta. Whaleworm - Tortella CC. Braised Steinchampignon,s & Green Herb,s. Very Tasty !. Still Suffering with a Bad Cold. Stomach Not Too Great, As Well. Now Order Pot of Mint Tea, Wonderful !. Before Moving to My New Transit Gate. Drink Bottle of Black Nizza, Imperial. Cerne, Beige Head. Dark Fruit,s & Chocolate. Appeal,s to My Palate !. Delay did not Alter My Plan,s Too Much. Planned to Eat in Praha. Though Three Hour,s Late. Still Eaten & Relaxed.

No comments:

Post a Comment